I'm a software engineer, architect, and educator. Be it high traffic, lean startup, or aging massive codebase, I've done it all.
Based in Chicago, IL.
What I'm good at
- Open source workflows (git, bash, *nix, etc...)
- Front/backend web development
- Building infrastructure (testing, deployment, etc...)
- Using the right tools
- Learning new tools
- Communicating technical concepts simply
What I've done
- Senior Developer at güdTECH - Intelligent operations for commerce.
- Senior Developer and Lecturer at Columbia College Chicago - Built educational software and taught front/backend development
- Technical Co-founder - Built apps in various industries, from simple portfolios for photographers to dispatching software for fuel trucks.
- Freelancer - Worked with numerous clients, understanding their world and translating those ideas into code.
Free time finds me hiking, climbing, and playing harmonica.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org